West Mountain Radio RIGblaster DXpro
- Operate your favorite digital mode program simultaneously with your favorite logging program
- Software configuration of most options with included DXpro application
- Fully compatible with RemoteHams/HRD for remote control of your station
- Switchable 12V DC output for remotely controlling a small station accessory such as a TNC or 12V relay
- Onboard header for optional CLRmod DSP gives you fully adjustable Clearspeech® audio when using the DXpro remotely
- Integrated sequencer ports for high power VHF/UHF safety
- Hardware squelch input for EchoLink® or other applications
- Powered via USB or external 12V (with software switchable 12V output jack)
- External pass-through USB jack for convenience
- Precision engineered in the USA with extensive RF filtering
- Dual high-performance sound cards allow simultaneous monitoring of main and sub receivers. Run digital mode programs on each channel. Perfect for SO2V/SO2R.
Compatible With Most Ham Radios
- Easily configure the RIGblaster DXpro for most radios with pre-wired jumper blocks (ISC)
- Seven ISCs included. Covers most Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, Elecraft & Alinico radios.
Built-in Rig Control
- Independent fully implemented CAT with optional inversion. TTL & RS232 outputs.
- Record voice keying wave files using your radio's own microphone. Also allows you to record both sides of your QSO.
- Multi-tap footswitch input (or analog keypad) provides up to three trigger signals for contest voice keying
- Integrated Fldigi "right-channel" RTTY detector turns AFSK into FSK, even on Mac OS or Linux. A similar feature turns tone Morse Code into true keyed CW.
- Front panel mounted transmit and receive audio level knobs makes it easy to adjust transmit/receive levels on the fly without having to make changes in software sound levels
- Three position switch for PTT selection
- 4 onboard transformers for complete audio isolation
- Mechanical relay for PTT. Works with classic or modern rigs.