LDG Z-100A - Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible.
The Z-100A features LDG’s famous 10:1 SWR tuning range that matches Dipoles, Verticals, End fed wires, G5RVs or even an Off center fed Windham.
Easy integration means plug and play operation; installation could not be simpler.
The Z-100A tuner goes anywhere with and HF radio… desktop, portable, parks, islands, or tall summits.
- 0.1 to 125 Watt SSB/CW, 30W Digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
- Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
- Partial radio list: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610 (and all variants).
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use out of the box.
- Small Size Enclosure: 6.5″ L x 6.5″ W x 1.25″ H.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.